• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched GET THE GRINGO (2012)

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Whatta summa dem utta small release Mel movies we got?

Blud fatha
Fatman
Da professa and da madman
Fatman was an instant classic. Mel Gibson and Walton Goggin in the same movie - a Christmas movie at that? Absolutely loved it.

Blood Father was a classic Mel Gibson revenge movie. Mel's at his best when he's avenging his family - plus William H Macy!

Professor & The Madman apparently had a very troubled production and even Mel was unhappy with the final product. It's the weakest of his new efforts, but is still a solid movie. Great performances, even from notorious faggot Sean Penn.

Dragged Across Concrete and is probably his best newer film.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Fatman was an instant classic. Mel Gibson and Walton Goggin in the same movie - a Christmas movie at that? Absolutely loved it.

Blood Father was a classic Mel Gibson revenge movie. Mel's at his best when he's avenging his family - plus William H Macy!

Professor & The Madman apparently had a very troubled production and even Mel was unhappy with the final product. It's the weakest of his new efforts, but is still a solid movie. Great performances, even from notorious faggot Sean Penn.

Dragged Across Concrete and is probably his best newer film.
Didn’t know anything about Professor and The Madman. Just thought it was a pretty kewl idea for a film, and the acting/story was solid. Obviously Dragged Across Concrete was his first better, movie. No one I’ve suggested it too (that hadn’t seen it hasn’t liked it) so it was too easy to name. I honestly really liked Blood Father, even if some of the “action” seems dated, it was coupled with a much more unique story line. Which is better than pretty much any faggot big budget movie can say.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Didn’t know anything about Professor and The Madman. Just thought it was a pretty kewl idea for a film, and the acting/story was solid. Obviously Dragged Across Concrete was his first better, movie. No one I’ve suggested it too (that hadn’t seen it hasn’t liked it) so it was too easy to name. I honestly really liked Blood Father, even if some of the “action” seems dated, it was coupled with a much more unique story line. Which is better than pretty much any faggot big budget movie can say.
Absolutely. Blood Father really felt like a classic Mel movie. I don't think that movie would have been as watchable with anyone else - I suspect that "family in peril" movies really resonate with Mel, so he invests a little bit more emotionally into it. It's a theme in most of his more memorable roles.

Professor & The Madman was really good. I was surprised to learn about It's troubled history because none of that came across the screen in my opinion. I am surprised that movie didn't get more attention than it did.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Absolutely. Blood Father really felt like a classic Mel movie. I don't think that movie would have been as watchable with anyone else - I suspect that "family in peril" movies really resonate with Mel, so he invests a little bit more emotionally into it. It's a theme in most of his more memorable roles.

Professor & The Madman was really good. I was surprised to learn about It's troubled history because none of that came across the screen in my opinion. I am surprised that movie didn't get more attention than it did.
Only (((reason))) it didn’t get attention is because it didn’t have enough sellable traits. A movie about the dictionary? That’s not good goy slop. Anything of quality is never truly appreciated. Whether it’s the Grammy’s the Emmy’s or whatever gay award it is, it’s more about selling faggotry than anything else.