• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Five Easy Pieces (1970)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That's the one with Nicholson right? Where at the end he leaves the broad at the gas station and hitchhikes down the road?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
DA6BB550-1DBB-45D4-8DEC-A10A7514AAB1.jpeg

Bob Rafelson nominated for RAD of the week

G

Nicholson put out some great performances before he started to become a parody of himself. Easy Rider, 5 Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, Chinatown. After Cuckoo's Nest he began to fall back on the wacko Jacko persona, but had a few movies where he broke the stereotype. The Pledge and About Schmidt are maybe his best roles in some ways because he's old and should be coasting like he did for most of the 20 years prior, but for some reason he decided to take the risk of being vulnerable and unlikeable in different ways in those films.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The end of that movie and the one scene where he breaks down emotionally talking to his father (I think it's his dad) are things that stick with you. Great movie.

G

How about its Seven Hard Inches and well, you can guess the rest.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'll go against the grain here and say I didn't like it. Performances were great and it's the type of movie I usually like but it just didn't click for me.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Nicholson put out some great performances before he started to become a parody of himself.
People say the same about Al Pacino and I think they are wrong in both cases. Shortcomings in the performances of those two I'd rather blame on the material. They certainly did shitty movies.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It's on my list of 70s flicks to watch.

Definitely watch another 70s classic... The Last Picture Show. It bothers me I waited so long to see it.
It's on my list. I just keep putting it off because I usually don't like movies about children and teenagers.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
It's on my list. I just keep putting it off because I usually don't like movies about children and teenagers.
I said the same thing. I was told to watch when I was 15 and literally put it off for 20 years. I wish I hadn't.