• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched eXistenZ (1999)

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
I sawr it. Pretty solid flick. I had never seen it, but I saw some brothermen mention it on here in the past. It gets compared to The Matrix a lot and understandably, but I thought it was more like Total Recall than anything where it kept you guessing as to what was real and has a similar ambiguous ending. The highlight was when Jude Law put his tongue in Jennifer Jason Leigh's weird back hole.
Where we at with some of them other solipsistic 90s movies? I really love Dark City and kind of like The Thirteenth Floor as well. It's fawkin' deep mannn...

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Maybe Strange Days fits in? Gattaca? Cypher (though that's just after 2001)? Can't think of too many other "cyberpunk-ish" flicks.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
13th Floor has an alternate ending that changes the entire movie. Super underrated film and got ignored entirely because it came out next to The Matrix. The Matrix movies are pretty much considered dogshit by everyone now and the franchise is ruined at this point.

Blade Runner the original is a good cyberpunk style movie. Akira or Cyber City Oedo 808 if you like animation.