• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Deadpool

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That movie had potential for one of the all time best jokes. When he traveled back in time to kill baby Hitler he should have let him live. And looked right at the camera and said something about jews and hollywood or how Hitler was not all that bad. "Well the jews should have financed my movie" or whatever.

But yes, instead they go with the faggy kike approved fake edginess.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
what a bunch of Liefeld haters

they still can't stand that he got that Levi's jeans ad

Forum Clout
That movie had potential for one of the all time best jokes. When he traveled back in time to kill baby Hitler he should have let him live. And looked right at the camera and said something about jews and hollywood or how Hitler was not all that bad. "Well the jews should have financed my movie" or whatever.

But yes, instead they go with the faggy kike approved fake edginess.

At first I didn't know what you were talking about, but apparently that's from Deadpool 2. I watched the first one, but I suspect the second one stinks just as much.