• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Cruising (1980)

G

Not bad, but was Pacino the killer or just a fag?

Refreshing to see a movie that portrayed gays as they actually are. Degenerate dudes who unashamedly like to fuck each other with zero romance, but the threat of violence present at all times. 6/10.

Forum Clout
I think there was more than one sissy murderer, leaning into the trope of no matter how many scumbags you put away more are going to pop up.

Al Pacino wasn't the serial killer but he did kill his ex-neighbour, Ted, because he was uncomfortable with his growing urge to fuck him.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
OP is gettin’ fawkin fresh with his imdb-style rating “6/10” Is it?? Cruising is a HARD SEVEN :colin_sm: at worst. I would probably give it a 7 or 8, but this movie will be a classic in another 10 years or so though I love that the “gay community” and faggot critics were triggered by it even back then.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I don't think Pachino killed that last guy.

The ending was just left a bit ambiguous because he was getting a bit limp in the wrist and that could obviously lead down some nasty alleys.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I liked it and it’s a movie you could never make today. Even in 1980 people were protesting it. I think it also has some Skatt Bros music (not life at the outpost) in the movie. Pretty bold choice for Pacino who was coming off godfather 1&2, serpico, dog day afternoon, and Justice for all. Pacino had quite a run there until he decided to play every role the same after Scent of a Woman.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
How deal the Kike Hate Thread people with someone like Friedkin?

BTW Killer Joe (2011) rules.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
FOX5NY_CarlRuiz_092319_1569255491905_7671929_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Cruising? Nah.
Carl Ruizing? Yes.