• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Cheat (2011)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Hey man, at least it led to a womanly Norton meltdown where he refused to speak to Derosa. What a fucking homo. The derosa Twitter attack was PFG too.
When did this happen? I don't remember that. I remember Norton getting ass hurt over Jim Jefferies not doing some dumb tour and deleting all comedians from his Twitter.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
When did this happen? I don't remember that. I remember Norton getting ass hurt over Jim Jefferies not doing some dumb tour and deleting all comedians from his Twitter.
I tried looking for the clip a year ago but it seems to be gone from YT. The Derosa Twitter one is still up. Initially Bob Kelly was in studio deflecting blame saying he wasn’t responsible for the casting. Derosa called in later and Norton left the studio in a 14 year old girl’s act of defiance.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I tried looking for the clip a year ago but it seems to be gone from YT. The Derosa Twitter one is still up. Initially Bob Kelly was in studio deflecting blame saying he wasn’t responsible for the casting. Derosa called in later and Norton left the studio in a 14 year old girl’s act of defiance.
Haven't listened yet but is this it?

Nevermind it's Jim being angry a publicist tapped him on the shoulder.

Last edited:

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Haven't listened yet but is this it?

Nevermind it's Jim being angry a publicist tapped him on the shoulder.

Found it for ya brotherman.

@2:04:00 Norton begins his meltdown about being motherfucked out of the movie. Bob Kelly deflects blame.
@3:03:00 Burr calls in, calls Bob a “survivor”

@3:09:00 Derosa calls in the next day. Talks about the Twitter attack orchestrated by Nana/the Worm. Norton enters the studio, mouths “Derosa?”, and walks out. Proceeds to pull a D.L. Hughely, silently standing outside the studio.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The book is funny and the short film is pretty good. Was Colin or Vos the delivery guy who ruins it for Derosa? This was the catalyst to the Derosa/Bonnie fight too, right?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Found it for ya brotherman.

@2:04:00 Norton begins his meltdown about being motherfucked out of the movie. Bob Kelly deflects blame.
@3:03:00 Burr calls in, calls Bob a “survivor”

@3:09:00 Derosa calls in the next day. Talks about the Twitter attack orchestrated by Nana/the Worm. Norton enters the studio, mouths “Derosa?”, and walks out. Proceeds to pull a D.L. Hughely, silently standing outside the studio.

What a fucking faggot Norton is. "Joe doesn't like me" always the victim. He did the same faggot thing when they talked about a party Dipalo had years ago. "Nick doesn't like me".