• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Carol (2015)

G

I saw it was on Japanese Netflix a couple of days ago but it looks like it's gone. I've wanted to see it for a while now, Blanchett is good in everything.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Plus that Rooney chick is fawkin’ smokin’ hot in that movie too. Classic sex appeal (imo).

1680349402404.jpeg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Saw it a while ago, too artsy for my taste. And i do like those artsy indie movies.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Just watched it. Lol, you faggots. It was well made and well acted but meh.
It's an engaging movie despite the lack high drama and it shows something beyond the lesbionics that makes it relatable. It's better than meh. Maybe you went in with the wrong expectations as a Ripley fan, hoping at least for some entertaining kind of cynicism.

G

It's an engaging movie despite the lack high drama and it shows something beyond the lesbionics that makes it relatable. It's better than meh. Maybe you went in with the wrong expectations as a Ripley fan, hoping at least for some entertaining kind of cynicism.
Seriously though, I thought Rooney Mara was excellent in it, she even outshone Blanchett - no mean feat. Didn't get bored watching it, but I have no desire to see it again and will probably forget about it in a week. It was one of those films like Revolutionary Road or the one with Julianne Moore and the black gardener and gay husband - behind the picture perfect 50s façade, trouble and repressed feelings are brewing, got it.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
You thought Platoon was shit? OK.
It's not an objectively bad movie. But I didn't like it and it annoyed me. Kind of trite although the guy was in the war himself... I know this sounds arrogant and that I might be wrong.

G

It's not an objectively bad movie. But I didn't like it and it annoyed me. Kind of trite although the guy was in the war himself... I know this sounds arrogant and that I might be wrong.
The whole "duality of man" thing being represented by the Christ-like Elias (complete with crucifixion by Kalashnikov) and scarred semi-demon Barnes is a bit on the nose, but I can watch it again and again.