• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched C2: Judgment Clay (1995)

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I miss the days of no cutscenes and barely any text, no introductory spam, just fawking play.
What, you don't like riding a horse for twenty minutes to get to a five-minute cutscene, 20-second gunfight, and another 20 minutes of tapping A/X to return to camp?

900979ebb3fe7ed2b6c0436a67ef02c3.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I love Clayfighter as a kid, about ten years ago I downloaded it from the Wii's "virtual console" and was stoked. 5 minutes in realized it was fucking terrible.

If there was anything that warranted a reboot that would actually improve on the original, it's Clayfighter.
It really was awful. I never played the N64 one though.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I didn't have Nintendo growing up. My parents got me and my brother a Genesis when it was at the end of it's lifecycle and the PS1 was already out.

I do remember kids in school talking about Clay Fighter and I would lie and say I played it, when I really didn't.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What, you don't like riding a horse for twenty minutes to get to a five-minute cutscene, 20-second gunfight, and another 20 minutes of tapping A/X to return to camp?

View attachment 104574
I wanted to love this game. The LENNNNAAAAY! sequence was amazing. But I need to be able to skip the bullshit hunting and stuff. I don’t have 60+ hours