• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Blazing Saddles (1974)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It kind of ruled. I usually don't like comedy movies, tbchwy. Most of them are just tedious, like horror movies, because they can't make up for a lack in storytelling and characterization or an interesting point of view.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Only funny part in that is OK FAGGOT WHAT'S NEXT. I liked Silent Movie the most out of his.
That and the part with the black dude pretending to be jewish were the only laughs I got. I'll check out Silent Movie.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I didn't hate it, but I also thought it was pretty overrated. May be I'm just not a huge Mel Brooks fan. I thought Spaceballs was OK, but watched History of the World Part I the other night and it sucked.
I expected to hate it so I was pleasantly surprised.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I watched a bunch of Mel Brooks movies recently for the first time and quite liked this one. Holds up a lot better than some of of his other ones.

Like, Spaceballs was a fucking chore to sit through, the only funny things in it were the handful of lines and clips that get referenced constantly, most of it fell flat. I think the only reason it's got such a good rep is that it was a Star Wars cash-in and millennial neckbeards grew up with it. Men in Tights was a legitimately better movie in every respect and I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Last edited: