• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Barbarian (2022)

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It was good. I guess my main complaint would be though with how goofy and comedic it gets halfway through it pretty much kills all the tension in the first half. Still good though.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I liked it! I also found the shift to comedy and Justin Long jarring, and the third act made the women living in a basement her whole life a superhuman. But I give the film makers credit for doing things differently. Horror is the only genre I get some chance of an interesting movie and not formulaic garbage.

G

I watched this tonight. A bit overrated. It was decent, but the hype around it was excessive. It also completely falls apart when you think about it for a few seconds. I'm not one to get too worked up over realism in movies, but stay consistent in the film itself.

Bad White Guy tells Black Lady no one knows he's there, despite the previous 20 minutes showing that at least 4 different people know he's there. And he's a minor (?) celebrity in some serious legal trouble. Pennywise's character would also have been noticed missing pretty fucking quickly too. The cops not caring was laughable. I get that it was trying to make a point, but her fucking car was there along with Bad White Guy's. She is obviously telling the truth. Did documentary lady not call Black Lady the next day and wonder where she was? Maybe I'm overthinking it because I'm talking myself into not liking it at all.