• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched Air Bud (1997)

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I don't know, I didn't watch the whole thing. I was really digging in my itchy hemorrhoids as I watched. Next thing I know one of them popped and started bleeding profusely until I passed out. When I woke up, the credits were rolling and I was too weak from the blood loss to pick up the remote and rewind.

🤷‍♂️
Do you get bloody hemorrhoids from taking huge cocks up your ass? No judgments!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Lol it was fun to notice when the dog was being shown a cookie or a toy off camera to get some of the shots.

Toddcast

Forum Clout
Cool thread guys. Has anyone seen the Dogfather? Is it worth watching?

MV5BMTkxMTUyNDEzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI1MTIwNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Imagine a movie where a little league basketball team is down on its luck until one day… *record scratch* “There’s nothing in the rules that says uncle Anthony can’t play!” Now he’s showing everyone the true meaning of sportsmanship! * spit spit spit * And these little leaguers are getting more than they bargained for!” *Shot of a child’s read end* In theatres this summer… Air Nana :nanadevil

Last edited: