• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watched A Knock at the Cabin (2022)

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
It blew. Watching another M. Night Shyamalan movie anytime soon?
1677447958316.png

That's a street I won't shit in.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What was the twist? I imagine it was gay. M. Night seems like an alright guy at least when Norm had him on but I think he peaked with Signs.
In the books the twist is that two fags adopt a kid and somehow never molest the kid. Never saw that one coming.

The actual twist in the books is that two fags adopt a kid, they take the kid to a remote cabin on vacation. Four strangers show up claiming that if they do not kill themselves as a sacrifice to 'god' that the world will end. The news reports that the world is ending due to some cataclysm. Eventually the fags try to fight the strangers and kill their kid by accident. The two fags decide that even though their kid is dead they refuse to kill themselves because any 'god that doesn't accept our love is evil' or some horrendous pro-fag message like that.

The movie has the kid survive with one of the fag adults.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
In the books the twist is that two fags adopt a kid and somehow never molest the kid. Never saw that one coming.

The actual twist in the books is that two fags adopt a kid, they take the kid to a remote cabin on vacation. Four strangers show up claiming that if they do not kill themselves as a sacrifice to 'god' that the world will end. The news reports that the world is ending due to some cataclysm. Eventually the fags try to fight the strangers and kill their kid by accident. The two fags decide that even though their kid is dead they refuse to kill themselves because any 'god that doesn't accept our love is evil' or some horrendous pro-fag message like that.

The movie has the kid survive with one of the fag adults.
How topical for 2023.