• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WATCH: Pig Gay Oinkerson almost died live on air for "dabbing"

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Thanks.

I've had convulsions like this a few times after times after dabs or a really rare bong hit.

I call it getting flared
My mate had a mini seizure from smoking shatter, he had a huge bong hit of it and started spazing out and foaming at the mouth. All these recent ultra strength thc products seem kinda gay imo, smoke a joint or sumphin instead.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Dave's reaction is priceless. It went from mildly amused to being mortified his friend almost died.

I don't really understand the hate Pig Gay Oinkerson/LOS gets. Sure, Dave is Dave and Jay dresses the same way as a roadie of Papa Roach but they're at least funny. Jay's cover of Linkin Park's In The End as a tribute to Bob Saget still makes me laugh.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Dave's reaction is priceless. It went from mildly amused to being mortified his friend almost died.

I don't really understand the hate Pig Gay Oinkerson/LOS gets. Sure, Dave is Dave and Jay dresses the same way as a roadie of Papa Roach but they're at least funny. Jay's cover of Linkin Park's In The End as a tribute to Bob Saget still makes me laugh.
I don't listen to them much, but recently they did a bit on Tool if Tool made music about Bill Hicks. Funniest fucking thing I've heard in a while.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
kSy1Y9.gif