• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Watch it, libtard!

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
My mighty masculine jaw might bruise your little girl hand!

UCJ-xRPo_400x400.jpg

What a histrionic bitch Nik Dip turned into.

FgqVV5fWAAE9Hpg

FhEN2-9XoAgaJqo

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I like him. At least he makes jokes and doesn't take his podcast serious when talking about politics. Unlike Nana who just talks about blacks and says Nigger all day.
Incorrect. Nana is too afraid to say nigger. She just whines about them, then never actually says the word because she’s old and frail. One punch will put her in the retirement home, and Joe won’t want to visit her.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Turned into? He was always a faggot like Ant. Some fucking swarthy wop nigger LARPING as white and constantly criticizing blacks because he’s afraid he’ll be grouped into the nergroes like he is. Hearing both those italian fucking faggots complaining about Obama post 2008 gives me a will to live. Fucking freaking out and thinking it was the end of America and an introduction to communism and white baby killing. Fucking 8 years later and the only thing that came of a black president was Osama bin Laden dead and a piss poor attempt at “socialized medicine” that let people keep their private insurance.

And guess what? Instead of this muddy mullato learning and saying “You know what, it really is both sides. None of these people are fighting for the average citizen.” he fucking goes back to his retarded Democrat rage baiting straight from the mouth of Fox News about Biden. Fucking sad. Be more funny!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Turned into? He was always a faggot like Ant. Some fucking swarthy wop nigger LARPING as white and constantly criticizing blacks because he’s afraid he’ll be grouped into the nergroes like he is.

One of my favorite Patrice O&A moments was when he gave Nick grief about wops not being white. Instead of rolling with a joke, he cried that he was English on his mother’s side.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
And guess what? Instead of this muddy mullato learning and saying “You know what, it really is both sides. None of these people are fighting for the average citizen.” he fucking goes back to his retarded Democrat rage baiting straight from the mouth of Fox News about Biden. Fucking sad. Be more funny!
Did you forget to mention your container of coffee? It seems to me comics go right wing when their careers hit the skids, they give up trying to be good and just go for the dumbest audience they can find. Seems to have worked for a few of them but nick and nana are not among them. Nick was okay as a comic until he got some attention for his "See how men/whites/republicans are portrayed on sitcoms ... " "Why is the burglar in the alarm ad a white guy" He stopped being funny and just tried to get morons riled up as an act. He'd have done better if he just did the whole "How about them GIANTS this year ... amirite?"

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Did you forget to mention your container of coffee? It seems to me comics go right wing when their careers hit the skids, they give up trying to be good and just go for the dumbest audience they can find. Seems to have worked for a few of them but nick and nana are not among them. Nick was okay as a comic until he got some attention for his "See how men/whites/republicans are portrayed on sitcoms ... " "Why is the burglar in the alarm ad a white guy" He stopped being funny and just tried to get morons riled up as an act. He'd have done better if he just did the whole "How about them GIANTS this year ... amirite?"
In Nick’s defense he was always right-wing. It’s not like he completely changed his personality, he just lost his spark