• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the Worm the only comedian from the O&A who stabbed Louis CK in the back?

Renaus

Forum Clout
The only one from OnA I can remember. I think even faggot cuck Burr stood up for him. It really was one of the most despicable things to see happen. Louis did so much for that faggot. It brings me joy every time I don’t see worm credited or thanked in Louis’ projects.
Even outside of it I can't think of one comedian with notoriety that was against Louis CK. Tits Nomoro, the woman that literally got famous because of Louis' promotion, is the only one in mind.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Amy Schumer trashed Louis not long ago, claiming she lost comedian friends by speaking out against him. She is trying every which way to erase her history so she never gets in trouble. Hell, she even once credited Stern with elevating her career. Fellow tribe members, I know, but the sheer fucking audacity.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Probably not, but he's the only "prominent" comedian that comes to mind. From the "edgy" comments of wanting to bomb all arabians on Tough Crowd when the Iraq War was going on to trying to side with SJWs when a popular comedian like Louis C.K got called out - Norton will ride anything that aligns with a somewhat popular niche at the time. He's too much of a mollusk to actually commit to any popular sentiments, because people will take one look at him and just turn away. He has to go for this "iconoclast" larp to distinguish himself. A majority of popular comedians were already defending Louis C.K, but Louis's closest work partner just so happens to take the other road. That should tell you what kind of worm he is.

Last edited:

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Amy Schumer trashed Louis not long ago, claiming she lost comedian friends by speaking out against him.
And thats his fault? Either they valued his friendship more than they did hers; or they knew what side their bread was buttered on. Either way she's a stupid bitch for being salty about that, next time keep your pig trap shut.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
And thats his fault? Either they valued his friendship more than they did hers; or they knew what side their bread was buttered on. Either way she's a stupid bitch for being salty about that, next time keep your pig trap shut.
“Keeping your mouth shut” is a skill most women have a hard time learning when no one is telling them they’re stupid, ugly, or both.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
We’re also assuming she’s even telling the truth. I never heard her say a word against Louis while it was going on. And if she’s lost comedian friends, I can think of a plethora of reasons why. Obviously she’ll blame anyone else for people hating her, and Louis is an easy scapegoat.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Not a OnA guy but tangentially related..they worked together, Dave Anthony said Louis should be in prison. He was lured to the sub and fought with us and lost. Faggot.

I remember Burr only lightly standing up for him but really more himself "you think I'm gonna fire my manager. Stanhope stuck up the best but nobody the proper way: fuck those dumb useless nobody whores, they should be trying to pay him to suck his dick for letting them watch him spank it.