• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was the popular television sci fi series, The Expanse based on Patrick S Tomlinson's ever expanding stomach?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I haven't seen the show, but I've heard that it wasn't aimed at children. I wonder if Pat actually watched it, or if he just quickly glanced at the Wikipedia page, as is his way.
You summed this queer fat fuck's MO perfectly. He skims and wikis then sees what stance will please the people he admires and then gets a thesaurus out, quotes stuff and changes the words around. Without any real understanding whatsoever. He believes he is a master at every single thing. His insatiable need for validation ever since that awesome, real man's man, Pringle Can took Ade away he has been craving very constant validation he IS a man... He IS a man... He IS a man...
You are a PhD in say... Biology... With a doctorate and published papers in... Moles and skin cancer... You say your view... Its not agreed with in the first five mins of wiki and googling.... Fatrick knows better and you are wrong. Simple as.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You summed this queer fat fuck's MO perfectly. He skims and wikis then sees what stance will please the people he admires and then gets a thesaurus out, quotes stuff and changes the words around. Without any real understanding whatsoever. He believes he is a master at every single thing. His insatiable need for validation ever since that awesome, real man's man, Pringle Can took Ade away he has been craving very constant validation he IS a man... He IS a man... He IS a man...
You are a PhD in say... Biology... With a doctorate and published papers in... Moles and skin cancer... You say your view... Its not agreed with in the first five mins of wiki and googling.... Fatrick knows better and you are wrong. Simple as.

You must have seen this by now, right?

01-C463-EC-C873-448-D-817-D-AD99-B4-E3-A592.jpg

The place is ffawken humming with activity lately and it can be tough to keep up.