• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Ted Bundy a jew?

G

Nobody knows who Ted Bundy's real father was because his mother was a whore.

But look at this nose:

ted_bundy.jpg

ted_bundy2.jpg

Could his father have been a jew?

Ted Bundy was ultra conservative and hated liberals/hippies. He had an intrinsic drive to make the USA great, which is non-jewish. However, he also killed random white women. So it's a tough one, man.

G

probably not, he was a white guy in intellegence set up t o frame the bad white guy narrative just like they used manson to kill the hippie movement

View attachment 10554

if you have enough autism check it:

[URL unfurl="true"]http://mileswmathis.com/bundy2.pdf[/URL]
I don't want to go down that rabbithole but I respect the author for putting all that together lol. How'd you find this?

G

Definitely one of the more based serial killers. This nigga escaped the cops TWICE and goes on run to FSU to hang out in classes and rape and kill sorority chicks. Respect.
I read the stranger beside me. The part where hes on the run having escaped and just chilling, going to classes etc (before sorority murder) was so comfy.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I read the stranger beside me. The part where hes on the run having escaped and just chilling, going to classes etc (before sorority murder) was so comfy.
If those women were resurrected they would deny he did anything wrong, instantly marry him and hide the troves of unending love letters he got from other women

G

Whilst we're on the subject..

>fat
>lived in the midwest
>secretly gay
>hardcore democrat
>murdered/raped young men
>hid their corpses in his crawlspace

John Wayne Gacy was pretty much Patrick S. Tomlinson with a work ethic.
He's the gayest fucking serial killer. I went through a serial killer phase when I was a teenager and he's the only one I didn't bother researching. Fat, gay faggot.