• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Mr Rogers considered creepy?

G

Any clips from that documentary about him he seemed to be a sweet man, though any adult male who chooses to work with children is suspect. Watched the movie about him with Tom Hanks recently and he made him give off weirdo/pedo vibes.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I go pretty deep with Mr Rogers

He def was a "weirdo" but not a kid fucker

He spent most of his childhood in an iron lung, sick as fuck, he probably developed some kinda autism being forced to live in his mind for years because he couldn't go anywhere

I highly suggest people look into this dude

that clip makes me cry all the time, I could wax poetic about his religious affiliations, and people talking about how he was behind the scenes

apparently he wasn't a corn ball, he liked to tell off color jokes when kids weren't around, and he fucked his wife good and hard

I don't know if I'd like him if he existed in this day in age tho, we live in interesting times

Mr rogers is a good egg tho

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I highly suggest people look into this dude

that clip makes me cry all the time, I could wax poetic about his religious affiliations, and people talking about how he was behind the scenes

There was a documentary that came out about Mr Rogers a year or so before the Tom Hanks movie came out.

The documentary was worth watching. BUT because we live in fucking woke times, the Senate clip you linked to was fucking edited out. "For a girl can be some day a lady, and a boy can be some day a man." They cut that. Because I guess fucking Mr. Rogers in 1969 might offend a tranny in 2018.

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
There was a documentary that came out about Mr Rogers a year or so before the Tom Hanks movie came out.

The documentary was worth watching. BUT because we live in fucking woke times, the Senate clip you linked to was fucking edited out. "For a girl can be some day a lady, and a boy can be some day a man." The cut that. Because I guess fucking Mr. Rogers in 1969 might offend a tranny in 2018.

I'd love to see Mr Rogers talking with a communist m to f tranny who wants to cut kids dicks off

I think he might take a swing at that person

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Probably because Tom Hanks is a kid-fucker, sending out subconscious kid-fucking vibes through his "craft". Mr Rogers was a saint on Ert.

You ever hear that Nick Mullen take that if Steven Spielberg ever got outed as a massive pedophile it would cause some widespread cultural skitzophrenia (whatever that means)

Imagine Tom Hanks being outed

It's very weird we gotta have so many movies that work to make us love Tom Hanks, it can't be by accident, he isn't that good of an actor

I think this Mr Rogers role being played by Hanks was a deliberate slap in the face to the legacy of this positive dude

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Found out about him later in life, went down a rabbit hole reading stories about him during quarantine last year, and I can say that he was a genuine good man.

I would not hear a cross word about him. He seemed like a humble, loving fella who just wanted to see the best in people. Doesn't mean he was perfect, or a saint - who is, really - but there are people in this world who genuinely care about kids because they know there's no other way to improve this world than to make sure we don't Fuck up the generation coming in to replace us.

Fred Rogers is PFG, knowwhatImean?