• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was looking for something else with the search tools and then I remembered that 16 months ago, we were all facing 35 to life…

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
When Shane Nokes promised we were getting the full prison experience and we fucked with the wrong person this time. What a gem from March of 2023 my man @IGotATreeOnMyHouse85 brought to the forums that night.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I was just thinking of Shane as well. What're the odds. Those tweets aged wonderfully as we now know he's a fat unemployed disability exploiter with a morbidly obese cow of a wife and a butterknife up his ass who worked customer service for Xbox for a short while and at most he might have gotten somebody's gamer tag banned once.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I was just thinking of Shane as well. What're the odds. Those tweets aged wonderfully as we now know he's a fat unemployed disability exploiter with a morbidly obese cow of a wife and a butterknife up his ass who worked customer service for Xbox for a short while and at most he might have gotten somebody's gamer tag banned once.
Not wife material

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
natalyavarley.jpg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I check his Twitter every once in a while, longingly, in the hope that he's finally crawled out of lockdown. I didn't appreciate him enough when we had him.