• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Khamzat Chimaev put on ice by the UFC for fucking up last September’s event?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I absolutely think so. UFC says they’ve been offering fights, Khamzat says they haven’t, no real answers there…

… but it seems clear to me this is retaliatory. They handed him a rocket ship to stardom and he fucked everything up. He ruined all their plans for him and shit all over their plan to send Nate out on a devastating loss.

I think it is extremely clear Dana has put him on ice for a year as revenge.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The rumor going around is that he cannot get a visa or passport due to some legal issues in Europe. So he can only fight in some arab country like UAE or whatever the one time a year UFC does it. Khamzat has been arrested and charged with stuff before but the UFC went crazy scrubbing it from the internet. One time him and his nigger friends stole headphones from a store and security caught them and they assaulted the guard.

At the end of the day he is a dumb roided out muslim nigger with no discipline or impulse control. UFC gifted him an easy fight against Nate Diaz and he blew it by missing weight. Likely he fights in UFC 294.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The rumor going around is that he cannot get a visa or passport due to some legal issues in Europe. So he can only fight in some arab country like UAE or whatever the one time a year UFC does it. Khamzat has been arrested and charged with stuff before but the UFC went crazy scrubbing it from the internet. One time him and his nigger friends stole headphones from a store and security caught them and they assaulted the guard.

At the end of the day he is a dumb roided out muslim nigger with no discipline or impulse control. UFC gifted him an easy fight against Nate Diaz and he blew it by missing weight. Likely he fights in UFC 294.
Us wouldn't allow unvaccinated people in until very recently