• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was it inappropriate for Fez

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
While I was glad they owned up to what was a bit on a few old shows - and how quickly said bits became real - I still even up with more questions on what was and wasn't.

The biggest being Fez and Casey. I think Fez did hate her genuinely - he'd tell you if he didn't - and even if it was mostly played for loffs, the teennnsssiiiooonnnn felt pretty real.

Though it might be funnier if Casey became a whore by working herself into a shoot... Brother.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Fez faaawwwwkin nailed it when it came to Casey. She absolutely tanked Dave's shot at making enough to support a family while working in radio. If he hung on, he'd probably have a decent sized/paying role on the successor to Ron & Fez.

And she did so while refusing to get a job... after Fez offered to cover daycare.