• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Gabby Petito and Dre the same person?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

i mentioned this before, but they have these episodes up for streaming on amazon prime. There's this episode about a canadian woman who claimed to be a victim of a stlaker who would terrorize her with threatening notes, blowing out windows, etc. did insane shit like convince her elderly neighbors to stay with her in her house out of fear, then a fire broke out. turned out she was concocting all of it, including the fire. in the end she ties herself up in a shitty knot with stockings and took enough opiates to kill herself. literally, for the bit

shit fucked me up. next level white woman energy

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
i mentioned this before, but they have these episodes up for streaming on amazon prime. There's this episode about a canadian woman who claimed to be a victim of a atalker who would terrorize her with threatening notes, blowing out windows, etc. did insane shit like convince her elderly neighbors to stay with her in her house out of fear, then a fire broke out. turned out she was concocting all of it, including the fire. in the end she ties herself up in a shitty knot with stockings and took enough opiates to kill herself. literally, for the bit

shit fucked me up. next level white woman energy
White women need to go to prison.