• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was “16, dick, Internet” guy actually Patrick rather than Joeh?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I don’t know if this has been brought up here but I was listening to Josiah #1 and at about 38:40 he says “You’ve got a judge who doesn’t know fucking dick about the Internet...”.
This leads me to believe that old post was actually Rick trying to bait us into committing a crime and not Colleen Cumia like we always assumed.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Does anyone have a copy of that post so we can do a forensic analysis?
oldboyz.png

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I thought someone confirmed it was JoeH. Did we even go after the pig yet? It’s more than likely Rick stealing more shit like he does. Fuckin baby boy.
I remember once Joeh admitted that he was Doxxer100 and a few other usernames/posts but he vehemently denied being behind this particular post. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying but I don’t know why he’d admit to the other ones and not this.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I remember once Joeh admitted that he was Doxxer100 and a few other usernames/posts but he vehemently denied being behind this particular post. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying but I don’t know why he’d admit to the other ones and not this.
I thought someone was able to get the accounts email and it was Joes email or something. Not that that it means it was him, but that’s the extent of what I remember. The only reason he admitted he was Doxxer100 was because he forgot to change accounts. He was originally trying to infiltrate the sub with it which is still hilarious.

Forum Clout
Pig's idea of a paragraph is two sentences laden with commas. This is anything but that. And given that he can't even distinguish which character is which while writing dialogue I seriously doubt he could write this much without drifting into old habits. Also as someone else put it best "I knew it was Joe when the first line said 'I'll try to keep this brief' and followed it up with a novel."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It's got bovine written all over it. From the boomer essay format to the thinly veiled, laughable Wil. E. Coyote-esque plot behind it. Only JoeH could pen something that wonderfully retarded.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Come on man it started with “I’ll keep this brief”. There’s only one guy that can be.

Sometimes I genuinely miss him, he had a lot more flavor than Fatrick, I hated him a lot less and was mostly just entertained by his antics.