• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARE MAY KUN PEHnenenenene NAH NUHS

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I posted the full livestream video a couple days ago. It was like 15 minutes long and he wore the Jafar hat the whole time. He kept overstuffing the empanadas and the dykes were getting short with him.
I must have missed that. I think I rewatched that initial 3 seconds of the video 100 times while he tried to pronounce empanada.. I don’t even laugh at it I just stare at it completely stone faced and every time I watch it I can feel myself getting angrier. It’s not his fault he’s retarded but I still want to club him in the head repeatedly with a bowling pin and listen to him squeal like Daniel Day Lewis in that Blood movie

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I must have missed that. I think I rewatched that initial 3 seconds of the video 100 times while he tried to pronounce empanada.. I don’t even laugh at it I just stare at it completely stone faced and every time I watch it I can feel myself getting angrier. It’s not his fault he’s retarded but I still want to club him in the head repeatedly with a bowling pin and listen to him squeal like Daniel Day Lewis in that Blood movie
It truly is fucking irritating how horribly retarded he is. Like, get that massive fucking tongue under control and learn how to speak, Adam, you idiot.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
It truly is fucking irritating how horribly retarded he is. Like, get that massive fucking tongue under control and learn how to speak, Adam, you idiot.
How many takes do you think it took for him to try and pronounce that? 50? 100? And that was the best one out of the bunch.

peh nenenenenene nah nuhs

I’m not the bad guy here. The real criminals are the ones who kept this creature alive for 30 years. It would be a mercy killing.. Jesus would forgive me at the pearly gates

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How many takes do you think it took for him to try and pronounce that? 50? 100? And that was the best one out of the bunch.

peh nenenenenene nah nuhs

I’m not the bad guy here. The real criminals are the ones who kept this creature alive for 30 years. It would be a mercy killing.. Jesus would forgive me at the pearly gates
I'm sorry I've unleashed this curse onto the brothermen, but goddamn it's funny when people are genuinely annoyed by retards.

I used to work with an old lady who was telling me about going to the beach and a bus full of retards from some group home showed up. One came up to her and said "HOT DAY, HUH?" and she was like "fuck off, retard." No time for retards.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
I'm sorry I've unleashed this curse onto the brothermen, but goddamn it's funny when people are genuinely annoyed by retards.

I used to work with an old lady who was telling me about going to the beach and a bus full of retards from some group home showed up. One came up to her and said "HOT DAY, HUH?" and she was like "fuck off, retard." No time for retards.
I knew so many retards growing up. There was one who rode my bus coincidentally also named Adam who would carry around an imitation Hulk Hogan WWF championship belt with him everywhere he went and drool all over himself. We would shout at him Hulkamania is running wild brother and he would hold the belt above his head and scream YAAAAAAA and hold his hand to his ear like Hogan would. Oh how we laughed.

He used to show up with bruises on his face and arms all the time I’m pretty sure his parents would abuse him regularly. Good on them.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I knew so many retards growing up. There was one who rode my bus coincidentally also named Adam who would carry around an imitation Hulk Hogan WWF championship belt with him everywhere he went and drool all over himself. We would shout at him Hulkamania is running wild brother and he would hold the belt above his head and scream YAAAAAAA and hold his hand to his ear like Hogan would. Oh how we laughed.

He used to show up with bruises on his face and arms all the time I’m pretty sure his parents would abuse him regularly. Good on them.
Hate to break it to ya, but you might be a retard yourself

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
By the way @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda i went and watched the full 15 minute livestream. Even his twin sister is repulsed by him you could feel her body stiffen up when he goes in to kiss her. I’ll bet within the next year or two we will see a news story reporting a family member being arrested for retard abuse. It’s a pretty common occurrence, people love smacking their pet retards around it’s better than a stressball I’m sure when you’re having a bad day. Instead of prescribing anti anxiety meds they should just start letting people whack a retard on the head with a rubber mallet. They have thick downsy skulls so they hardly feel it anyways