Vote for Patrick S. Tomlinson in Cumtown.org's March Fagness 2022 poll

G

We have to carry Pat to the front of this. Gonna be a true battle. Some braveheart shit, there's an army of faggots vs. the naked militia. Nobody knows who Pat is.

He'd probably use it as a compliment. Yes child, I'm as known in the Sci fi community as Kevin Smith, more people have heard of me than Justin Trudeau,I don't think I'm Important I simply am.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Hey we had a good week or so calling the owners of Saidit faggots and niggers on their reddit clone. They took it like champs, I'll give them that.
I didn't mind them so much because their intention was to build an alternative Reddit, even if it had weird homo crap like their Pyramid of Discourse or whatever it's called.

The Cumtown people got booted off Reddit and had to make their own hub and they could've turned it into whatever they wanted, yet they apparantly chose to make it a carbon copy of Reddit, with all the features that turned that place into a hive of dopamine-chasing Tomlinsons.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I didn't mind them so much because their intention was to build an alternative Reddit, even if it had weird homo crap like their Pyramid of Discourse or whatever it's called.

The Cumtown people got booted off Reddit and had to make their own hub and they could've turned it into whatever they wanted, yet they apparantly chose to make it a carbon copy of Reddit, with all the features that turned that place into a hive of dopamine-chasing Tomlinsons.
Buncha rib simpers id guess youd call em? They seem VERY autistic but pretty funny crowd. The pee pee poo poo cum talk 24/7 gets to be a bit much but it seems to be a select half of the audience that is only that way. The other half seem like cool people. Kinda like Kiwi. Buncha faggots witha buncha cool people mixed in.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Pats winning round 2 so far
Screenshot_20220313-170901_Chrome.jpg