• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Video of Joe getting his stream sniped with the curb music?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
This was during the pandemic i believe. Joe was doing a livestream and kept getting his stream interrupted by people calling his phone. Joe would repeatedly claim that he'd fixed the problem only for the sniper to hit him again just before he launched into song. The video edit I'm looking for features the curb your enthusiasm music during each snipe. Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Dry Piezo pickups are so fucking unpleasant to listen to. They are the sound of an open mic night. What's the point of playing an acoustic instrument if you are just going to strip away all the air and body and amplify that? All that equipment and you can't throw another microphone in there?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Dry Piezo pickups are so fucking unpleasant to listen to. They are the sound of an open mic night. What's the point of playing an acoustic instrument if you are just going to strip away all the air and body and amplify that? All that equipment and you can't throw another microphone in there?
Even the shittiest, cheapest little microphone plugins sound better

Forum Clout
Given his decades of amateur guitar hobbyist experience, Joe is a remarkably fat-fingered, clumsy, and sloppy player, with a piss-poor ear for tone, too. He just sounds oafish.