• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice is now 100% for people like Patrick

G

Reads like a Patrick fantasy with Mistress Emma Evans

Screenshot_20211109-082753_Chrome.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

I can understand why the Germans and Japanese are into this shit, since we killed off all their alpha males 75 years ago.

But not here. No place for this shit.

they basically prime the zoomer gen/ for this shit and make it seem normal

reminds me i got conned into watching deadpool with this hoo-rah last week and it was fucking atrocious capeshit; subliminal programming

[MEDIA=youtube]L9GpZvavv8w:27[/MEDIA]

G

It makes sense. We could have the Frogs and Limeys doing this shit instead.

Same end game with no Jews.
I actually like West Europeans faggots. Never had a problem with them. Maybe I’m just in a city where I don’t meet enough of them. Most of the Euros I meets are working class Irishmen and Hungarians.

I meant no white oppressed communism. Hitler was an illiterate Parkinson’s drug addict faggot with an ineffectual penis. He’d have died around the same time as Patton and wouldn’t have had many followers other than Doenitz.

I miss the past. By that I mean sexual deviants and cop killers not being lionized. I also miss Sunny D and Dave Chapelle joking about it and not pretending to be a fake politically oppressed asshat.

tl;dr seriously, that Slavic dude at the end of my floor looks like he carries a lot of stuff in his pockets. I’m just saying. Drug dealer or am I just paranoid?

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I actually like West Europeans faggots. Never had a problem with them. Maybe I’m just in a city where I don’t meet enough of them. Most of the Euros I meets are working class Irishmen and Hungarians.

I meant no white oppressed communism. Hitler was an illiterate Parkinson’s drug addict faggot with an ineffectual penis. He’d have died around the same time as Patton and wouldn’t have had many followers other than Doenitz.

I miss the past. By that I mean sexual deviants and cop killers not being lionized. I also miss Sunny D and Dave Chapelle joking about it and not pretending to be a fake politically oppressed asshat.

tl;dr seriously, that Slavic dude at the end of my floor looks like he carries a lot of stuff in his pockets. I’m just saying. Drug dealer or am I just paranoid?
i never had problems with limeys in my job either. it's a bid odd when they leave for mosque on Friday, so it may take 1h+ before they're back, but they get their assignments done in time.