• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vibes

G

Beautiful

9F777B40-830E-43DF-93B7-AB7FC475599F.gif

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
This song is… It’s just fucking magic… For so many reasons. The ultimate song written about and dedicated to wealthy and bourgeoise, yet internally submissive or remorsefully powerful/dominant men, walking through a party searching for his mistress that will (even if only for one night) cure his aching heart. Fuck, man… NOBODY was writing lyrics like this or composing SOUND like that on this level back then for the kind of audience they were making it for. NOBODY but them, not in such a direct/targeted way. Fuck…
🌹
💎
🥃
🚬

Oh man! This is what this wonderful thing caused music is about. It's about art, it's about revolution, it's about life. All life. As soon as that guitar and booming drums hit, with the screeching viola, I am transported into something terrifying but utterly compelling. And that is in 2019, never mind 1967.

My theme song growing up.I would Walk around in the olympic mountains alone with my headphones on singing and dancing to this all the time.

Way too Dark for the "Summer of Love", they were the cutting edge-Simply one of the most important bands ever-You can hear there influence everywhere. Lou is a legendary lyricist n right there w/ Dylan...

I was deep into this album all of 2006-2007. This was my favorite.

cf6e6ced78e218655cee05dfcbda04ddae1e10d057cb00f6cf41a585ff6aeeaa._SX1080_.png

G

This song is… It’s just fucking magic… For so many reasons. The ultimate song written about and dedicated to wealthy and bourgeoise, yet internally submissive or remorsefully powerful/dominant men, walking through a party searching for his mistress that will (even if only for one night) cure his aching heart. Fuck, man… NOBODY was writing lyrics like this or composing SOUND like that on this level back then for the kind of audience they were making it for. NOBODY but them, not in such a direct/targeted way. Fuck…
🌹
💎
🥃
🚬

Oh man! This is what this wonderful thing caused music is about. It's about art, it's about revolution, it's about life. All life. As soon as that guitar and booming drums hit, with the screeching viola, I am transported into something terrifying but utterly compelling. And that is in 2019, never mind 1967.

My theme song growing up.I would Walk around in the olympic mountains alone with my headphones on singing and dancing to this all the time.

Way too Dark for the "Summer of Love", they were the cutting edge-Simply one of the most important bands ever-You can hear there influence everywhere. Lou is a legendary lyricist n right there w/ Dylan...

I was deep into this album all of 2006-2007. This was my favorite.

cf6e6ced78e218655cee05dfcbda04ddae1e10d057cb00f6cf41a585ff6aeeaa._SX1080_.png

I just like to fucking brood man, when i listen to this shit my mind goes to a dark fucking place. Also, that Nico was fffuuuucking sexy, man! :image_9248:

E13D8A53-940E-4ACB-A408-3341C86DF0A1.jpeg