• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Veteran’s Day Veteran Appreciation Thread

Forum Clout
This thread goes out to the heroes. Thanks for keeping Israel safe in these trying times.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5a568d99bd469.image.jpg

8B7CB24D-2131-4598-A7A6-A644A679F743.jpeg

@NortheastPhilly standing on the shoulders of giants.
D876886E-EC3E-4DAA-BEC1-57BE86F6FDE7.jpeg

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
“A true Navy Seal takes the most difficult challenge and attacks it. I used to have sex with women, until I realized that wasnt difficult enough. Now, a straight man making another straight man cum? Thats a challenge worthy of a Navy Seal. Get up at 0400, make a straight man cum and then ruck 10 miles, everyday. Attack, attack, attack”

Forum Clout
I have to fake respect for any troop who did anything other than the world wars. Those I get. Anything else was just dumb shit that achieved fuck all.
You look up, and see the mess hall doors open and a full battalion of hungry men come flooding in. You look behind you at a bin of unpeeled potatos, only to realize that Gonzalez abandoned his post and took the peeler with him. You rummage around only to find a pair of nail clippers. You’ll have to make do, and you realize its the biggest moment of your career.

You wouldnt understand.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
Now this is how you recruit men into the army!

I bet Joe Cumia dreams about being Sergeant Harrington. He wishes he could command someone to suck him off rather being the one told to get on his knees like they make him do at the Big Apple Ranch

Forum Clout
“A true Navy Seal takes the most difficult challenge and attacks it. I used to have sex with women, until I realized that wasnt difficult enough. Now, a straight man making another straight man cum? Thats a challenge worthy of a Navy Seal. Get up at 0400, make a straight man cum and then ruck 10 miles, everyday. Attack, attack, attack”
"I have to tell you something...I'm not a real woman. I have a penis."

"GOOD."