• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Very underrated part of Josiah 5

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Josiah was pretty lightning fast on his witty replies to Pat’s nonsensical monologue. My only critique, and this is incredibly minor because of how hilarious patso was being, was that Josiah didn’t call him out on him almost crying multiple times.
Some things are funnier when you just leave them out there, sitting in the air

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
it certainly seems like he hung up so he could come back with that "the problem is we already figured that out" nonsense and then josiah hangs up and kamala is elected supreme leader. he wasn't expecting anything else. he literally tried do a "the jerk store called" bit.
as soon as he was called out for being a fat faggot with bitch tits, he should've just hung up, thankfully he doubled down like the retard he is

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
it certainly seems like he hung up so he could come back with that "the problem is we already figured that out" nonsense and then josiah hangs up and kamala is elected supreme leader. he wasn't expecting anything else. he literally tried do a "the jerk store called" bit.
I believe it was two fold. First, he wanted to record the call. Second, it was going to be his opportunity to finally layeth the smacketh downeth on his cyber stalkers.

This manifested in the form of high pitched squealing, light crying, and yelling gibberish outside of the bar he regularly frequents.

I struggle to see how it could have gone any worse for Pat.