• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vengeful Old Testament Sex God

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
FAA0D023-F4BC-4C20-B318-9522366D494D.jpeg

G

It makes me laugh that I'm nowhere near the sex stud in my immediate group of friends and yet I had definitely had sex with more women at 17 years old than Fat Pat Tomlinson has had in his entire fat, 41 year old life. I'm younger than you, Fat. No mortgages on my properties, not fat, send me a PM, let's meet up, I want to shatter your snout.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It makes me laugh that I'm nowhere near the sex stud in my immediate group of friends and yet I had definitely had sex with more women at 17 years old than Fat Pat Tomlinson has had in his entire fat, 41 year old life. I'm younger than you, Fat. No mortgages on my properties, not fat, send me a PM, let's meet up, I want to shatter your snout.
I've fucked some pigs in my time, but I've never stooped to someone as gross and box-shaped as Niki. This fucking loser not only sunk that low, but figured "this is the best I am gonna do, better lock it up now"

G

I've said it somewhere else on here but although he deserves a couple of slap at minimum for being a cunt on Twitter, I wouldn't lay a finger on him. I really believe Actual Tough Guy would cry like a bitch, press charges, and file a suit for damages.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I've fucked some pigs in my time, but I've never stooped to someone as gross and box-shaped as Niki. This fucking loser not only sunk that low, but figured "this is the best I am gonna do, better lock it up now"
You can smell her cunt 3 blocks away. A blind man would swear he found the Fish market 1/2 mile away.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I've said it somewhere else on here but although he deserves a couple of slap at minimum for being a cunt on Twitter, I wouldn't lay a finger on him. I really believe Actual Tough Guy would cry like a bitch, press charges, and file a suit for damages.
You think the guy who sued 60 strangers for calling him fat on the Internet would run to the police at the first hint of trouble?