• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

VAX CHECK - Anybody else still PURE BLOODED?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This thread serves primarily for Pure Blooded individuals to gloat on you weak willed faggots who caved.

I haven't seen a doctor in over ten years. Dentist in over five. My workplace tried to play the fake tough guy act to make me take the HOAXXINE!!! but I told them to Go SCREW this wasn't their show. Called their bluff and I'm the only one at work who never caved like a good boy and did what good boys do, and Listen to teacher.

"Mr Williamson expects me to take the haxxine. I better not ruffle any feathers at the office, this is my JOB we're talking about! Not my LIFE and health, but my JOB!"

I HOPE that some of you little coward faggots who traversed out to get your mandatory juicin' try to show up in this thread with your little rationalizing tap-dancing routine. 'No guys really, I didn't wanna do it, but THE MRS.!!! Duhh I did it cuz my boss says so! Duuurr! I'm a company man!' ARE YA??? ANY celebrity that wants you dead, mocks you, resents you, was begging you to get pumped with the chemical cum. And what'ya do? You listened. Stupid assholes.

Tonight I feel like Harry Potter, the magical boy with righteousness on his side, with a wonderful sceptre that casts SPELLS. And you powerbottoms who took that raw creampie in the arm are all MUGGLES. Ordinary, predictable, foolish little muggles trotting to the slaughter.

I hope you try to have children, and the baby comes out with a cunt on its snout. Or the brain on the outside of its head. Because you wanted to be the good boy. Don't make any waves! Just go along with it! STUPID

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Pretty long winded. Are you not concerned you won't have maximum protection from the potentially deadly COVID vaccine? Aren't you worried that by being unvaccinated you're putting your family amd friends at risk??? You sound like the stupid one good sir.

Yeah let's make every post 3 words like yours. ZzzZzzzZZZZzz

G

Of course
It was basically an NPC test
Imagine listening to trannies and jews on tv telling you to inject multiple untested fluiiiidsss produced by (((pfizer))) to protect you from a flu where the average age of death was higher than the average human lifespan
It looked scary dec 2019 when china and iran released those videos of bodys collapsing, but by march 2020 when the cases hit brooklyn and trump was locking down the country the mortality information was readily available
By june 2020 the whole country was locked down and masked up and I was laughing my ass off working out outside and soaking up vitamin d like a chad.

To have taken it,You’d have to be either
1) weak willed and susceptible to peer pressure (european)
2) a fucking retard that trusts science

No refunds, sorry vaxxies

Last edited by a moderator:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
It’s embarrassing how little pressure it took for people who didn’t want it to cave and get facialed by pharma kikes. Have we learned nothing from the last 10 years? The modern American public are leashed dogs being lead by Jews from one fake crisis to the next. Here we are barely 2 years on from the vaccine rollout and no one even remembers that right up until a year ago these fanatics were braying for the blood of the unvaccinated and calling for us to be banned from public spaces. As suddenly as if woken from a dream the entire thing was over and it’s as if none of it ever happened. Imagine being a vaxcuck right now.. you caved thinking that the storm would never pass while the smart ones hunkered down and waited for the retards to lose interest.. and of course they did because that’s what retards do.

The same way that no one talks about Islamic terrorism anymore, in 10 years no one will even mention the word Covid. World Trade Center? Never heard of it. What time does the Jets game start?

G

Most posters on here will be e had childhood vaccines or over the counter medicine at one point. The only untainted people are those Indians on that island that occasionally kills Bible bashers who turn up
The Sentinelese? A few of them were taken into captivity a few decades ago and all but one contracted diseases that regular people are immune to and died.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.atlasandboots.com/north-sentinel-island/[/URL]

In surveying the island’s fertile oil and groves of tropical hardwoods, Portman encountered not a single soul. The Sentinelis had simply disappeared into the forest.

Eventually, after several days of searching, the party discovered six Sentinelis: an elderly couple and four children. They captured the natives and transported them to Port Blair. Sadly, the six Sentinelis “sickened rapidly, and the old man and his wife died, so the four children were sent back to their home with quantities of presents,” noted Portman.

Actually only 2 died and 4 lived.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Never took it because didn't see a reason to. By the time it came out I still wasn't stepping over bodies. Even when the mandates were at the last minute in the Supreme Court I knew that they'd never go through. I think I posted about it in the Covid thread but I work in manufacturing and the workforce is probably 75% minority and they weren't getting it.

There was no way that corporations were going to fire 50% of their workforce because they wouldn't take the shot so I knew someone like the Kochs would be pushing the SC decision.

You can force it on the laptop class easily because you can replace them. We still can't replace our above average IQ minorities that push the buttons that make stuff. We're still short staffed as it is now, which is why you aren't hearing about massive layoffs in manufacturing in this recession, only places that over hired diversity for years. Sure there will be job cuts eventually but it'll be head office and the work from home crowd.

So there's 2 things in one post.