• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vaccines cause autism

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
IMG_9946.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
WWAWD "autistic" people who are "on the spectrum" using that to justify their antisocial asshole behavior? When I was a young lad, autistics were kept in special classes away from the rest of us
Its a fuckin problem. I have a personal lolcow on facebook that rants and rants about his autism. self-diagnosed of course. Now we're talking he'll make a post, and then comment to his own posts upwards of 100+ times, sometimes taking all day, ranting about his autism and how "neurotypicals" want the death of all autistics. Its insane. I have been very close to posting the spergery here, but youd be able to find me. Its sooooo entertaining though. You know how on facebook if you type a comment without pressing enter, it shows the 3 dots taht someone is typing? As soon as he stops spamming, I enter a few letters into the chatbox, the 3 dots pop up, he starts spamming away again.

G

I love how the people who mock anyone skeptical of the pharmaceutical industry can't tell you what causes autism, but they know for sure it has nothing to with vaccines. How they are so certain of that is a mystery. Personally, I don't think they're all necessarily bad, but they're not all "safe and effective" either. Getting a bunch at once at such a young age is a shock to a child's developing system and that seems to cause these types of behaviors. Dr. Paul Thomas' book goes into detail on the ingredients and the health risks associated with these vaccines. He's not even completely anti-vaccine, but he shows all kinds of evidence that they're not all as safe as people are being led to believe.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I love how the people who mock anyone skeptical of the pharmaceutical industry can't tell you what causes autism, but they know for sure it has nothing to with vaccines. How they are so certain of that is a mystery. Personally, I don't think they're all necessarily bad, but they're not all "safe and effective" either. Getting a bunch at once at such a young age is a shock to a child's developing system and that seems to cause these types of behaviors. Dr. Paul Thomas' book goes into detail on the ingredients and the health risks associated with these vaccines. He's not even completely anti-vaccine, but he shows all kinds of evidence that they're not all as safe as people are being led to believe.
When I have a child, any doctor that threatens to kike-spike my kid is getting a death threat. I'll have a syringe barrel in my pocket full of javex to really prove my point. You put that in my kid, I put this in your chest. Sarah Connor style.

G

When I have a child, any doctor that threatens to kike-spike my kid is getting a death threat. I'll have a syringe barrel in my pocket full of javex to really prove my point. You put that in my kid, I put this in your chest. Sarah Connor style.
They can't force your kid to get any of them, but some will try to pressure you into it. They give newborns a hepatitis B shot. Fucking why? You can only contract that through sexual activity or intravenous drug use. People are too trusting of these ssssscumbag doctors and these pharmaceutical companies that have no morals whatsoever.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

They haven’t conducted safety trials on any of the ingredients in them. There are so many vaccines on schedule and growing while all metrics of health falls. The logic behind them is the same as the rock Lisa sells Homer that keeps tigers away.