• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

USA IN DISTRESS! "Only ONE like and NO comments!"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231225-135806.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
People that rant about politics from either side annoy regular folks. Shut up and enjoy the Christmas season, brother moo.
He can’t enjoy the holidays, funster. Joseph is walled away in LI from the rest of his famiglia, he’s all alone now and having a shitty store bought Christmas dinner with Layler and the Sea Hag. No fat check from baby bro this year, no more compound karaoke, no more good times.

Forum Clout
"Huh, one like and NO comments! It would appear that I don't have any friends. Hmmm, maybe I really am an insufferable blowhard who drives everyone away with my incessant complaining and bragging. I should really work on that. Maybe I should can the political stuff too, I mean, I barely understand it anyhow. I really need to take stock of myself and reconsider some things, I guess"...things Joe Cue-mia never thinks. As usual, it's everyone else's fault, never Joe's. Runs in the family, too.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Facebook will soft shadow ban you if your posts don’t get much views or likes. Means people who follow you aren’t that interested in you, so Facebook doesn’t want to fill your feed with someone you’ve shown to have no interest in. Joe should be mad at his followers.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Anyone see this documentree? it's enoch times which is some chink cult that turned into MAGA patriots in recent years.
Aren' they the Falun Gong guys? They wouldn't stfu about the stupid dam.. wha happen?