• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Updated List of Demands

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
One of Patrick's old quips was how "This ends when he says it does". Technically true. What he had to do was say the following:

1. Norm Macdonald is hilarious and I was merely virtue signaling for social media likes. I'm sorry for being such a faggot.
2. I'm fat.

One failed lawsuit and Apostlegate article later, the terms and conditions of his surrender have changed. In addition to aforementioned items, he must also do the following:

3. Pay Quasi.
4. Admit he is in a loveless relationship and that he sleeps on the couch.
5. Admit that he vandalized his own property, that he is behind the email "YouWillNeverFindMe1488", and that he lurks this forum constantly and uses accounts to harass and defame himself for the purpose of furthering the lawsuit.
6. Admit that he took fraudulent PPP loans that he never intends to pay back.
7. Admit that he never uses the gym or treadmill that he paid for with aforementioned fraudulent loans.
8. Admit that he cheated in the Brewers Mini Marathon, exactly as Carol pointed out. And also that he is in love with Carol and stalks his instagram account daily.
9. Admit that Brianna Wu is a man, formerly named John Walker Flynt, son of Larry Flynt.
10. Admit that we're fucking hilarious and formally apologize to each and every one of us.

Wat r summa dem otha demands we got?

G

One of Patrick's old quips was how "This ends when he says it does". Technically true. What he had to do was say the following:

1. Norm Macdonald is hilarious and I was merely virtue signaling for social media likes. I'm sorry for being such a faggot.
2. I'm fat.

One failed lawsuit and Apostlegate article later, the terms and conditions of his surrender have changed. In addition to aforementioned items, he must also do the following:

3. Pay Quasi.
4. Admit he is in a loveless relationship and that he sleeps on the couch.
5. Admit that he vandalized his own property, that he is behind the email "YouWillNeverFindMe1488", and that he lurks this forum constantly and uses accounts to harass and defame himself for the purpose of furthering the lawsuit.
6. Admit that he took fraudulent PPP loans that he never intends to pay back.
7. Admit that he never uses the gym or treadmill that he paid for with aforementioned fraudulent loans.
8. Admit that he cheated in the Brewers Mini Marathon, exactly as Carol pointed out. And also that he is in love with Carol and stalks his instagram account daily.
9. Admit that Brianna Wu is a man, formerly named John Walker Flynt, son of Larry Flynt.
10. Admit that we're fucking hilarious and formally apologize to each and every one of us.

Wat r summa dem otha demands we got?
I’d settle for #10 by itself. It’s just so self evidently true it could cure his myopic retardation.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout