• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Up early today

G

Rick woke up at 7am, oinked at Penis Pooplinson 20 times, and went back to sleep.

Screenshot_20240306-090130.png
Screenshot_20240306-090144.png
Screenshot_20240306-090155.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
We should all start telling him he’d addicted to social media over and over so he has to reply he doesn’t have an addiction to social media over and over again.

He has explicitly denied that recently when a Reddit rascal pointed it out to him. To me that's more delusional than him saying he isn't fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has explicitly denied that recently when a Reddit rascal pointed it out to him. To me that's more delusional than him saying he isn't fat.
He’s denied but we haven’t spammed him with it like we do with the arrest report. Pat not only arguing with toilet but also claiming he doesn’t have a severe social media addiction while fighting with his toilet could lead some serious rib damage

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He’s denied but we haven’t spammed him with it like we do with the arrest report. Pat not only arguing with toilet but also claiming he doesn’t have a severe social media addiction while fighting with his toilet could lead some serious rib damage

I dunno, Treester. I'm not sure he actually is addicted to Twitter tbchwy. These are normal tweet numbers right?

notaddictedbyanymeasurechild.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s going hard for Biden today which I guess is his “job” now in hopes someone gives him a real one that pays actual money.
IMG_2439.jpeg

Reminder - Brian is a “disabled” (says he has an invisible illness) bum that is on government assistance and even brags he is only able to afford food thanks to it. Brian - your LIFE is shit.