• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unsolicited letter from a Christian... thoughts?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I got this letter today, it's completely handwritten (pen indents on rear so not a copy), they got my postcode (zip code) wrong. They live ... OK, as writing this I looked-up the address they'd given & they're jehovas - it's a few miles away but if they where just random people I would've gone round & said hello.

In a way I'm disappointed to find they're jehovas & the address is their 'church'. I like meeting new people, it's usually a story if not a potential friend. Oh well... here's the letter anyway:
christltr.JPG

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I got this letter today, it's completely handwritten (pen indents on rear so not a copy), they got my postcode (zip code) wrong. They live ... OK, as writing this I looked-up the address they'd given & they're jehovas - it's a few miles away but if they where just random people I would've gone round & said hello.

In a way I'm disappointed to find they're jehovas & the address is their 'church'. I like meeting new people, it's usually a story if not a potential friend. Oh well... here's the letter anyway:
View attachment 90516
Yeah this is a thing JWs do. These letters never make it back down my driveway, straight in the bin. JWs don’t even have the courtesy to be an interesting cult. They’re just fags.