• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UnPRePared, comment?

N64 Cube

Cap'n Geech & The Shrimp Shack Shooters
Forum Clout
@UnPRePared

1712939403278.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He had/has a show on SXM. His cohost used to be TV’s Frank from MST3K. He’s like Sulu with the gayest progressive takes, especially when it comes to god and religion.
Yeah I keep seeing him from time to time pop up on social media for his far left / REPUBLICANS ARE ALL NAZIS hot takes that are just the same as the rest. Don’t know why his stand out. Same with Michael Ian Black - real annoying faggot that was sort of a thing years ago.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Yeah I keep seeing him from time to time pop up on social media for his far left / REPUBLICANS ARE ALL NAZIS hot takes that are just the same as the rest. Don’t know why his stand out. Same with Michael Ian Black - real annoying faggot that was sort of a thing years ago.
Some people find Black funny. I used to love watching that show Viva Variety on Comedy Central where he played Johnny Bluejeans.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Some people find Black funny. I used to love watching that show Viva Variety on Comedy Central where he played Johnny Bluejeans.
I watched that too and know he pops in to things here and there but holy shit is he insufferable on twitter. Just a smug and arrogant faggot crying about shit like “toxic masculinity” and other bitch politics. I saw him have a debate with Crowder and he got so angry and frustrated he broke down into tears because he couldn’t handle anyone with a different opinion bring up valid points. I imagine that’s what would happen if Pat debated someone.

Forum Clout
I watched that too and know he pops in to things here and there but holy shit is he insufferable on twitter. Just a smug and arrogant faggot crying about shit like “toxic masculinity” and other bitch politics. I saw him have a debate with Crowder and he got so angry and frustrated he broke down into tears because he couldn’t handle anyone with a different opinion bring up valid points. I imagine that’s what would happen if Pat debated someone.
The State and Stella are some of the best comedy of its generation, so good it’s easy to forget these guys are upper class New York Jews who’d spit in the face of anyone who didn’t grow up in NY or San Fran (mostly MIB and Showalter, who’s apparently a huge prick; David Wain seems alright).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The State and Stella are some of the best comedy of its generation, so good it’s easy to forget these guys are upper class New York Jews who’d spit in the face of anyone who didn’t grow up in NY or San Fran (mostly MIB and Showalter, who’s apparently a huge prick; David Wain seems alright).
That stuff was good but his twitter is nothing but angry political shit. He also writes children’s books that tells kids it’s ok to be a whiny pathetic faggot - I’m not joking.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I keep seeing this faggot get brought up on my boomer far right news websites, and every time I don't know who he is.

At this point I'm just guessing he's famous for being a retard on twitter.

Reminds me of someone...
He’s Takei or Hammil but 20 years younger. Absolute brain dead #bluewave #resist opinions.

G

He had/has a show on SXM. His cohost used to be TV’s Frank from MST3K. He’s like Sulu with the gayest progressive takes, especially when it comes to god and religion.
I forgot Mystery Science Theater had some real cringey libtards on it. Mike Nelson's a family man that does a podcast with his church but TV's Frank and the guy that did Crow's voice on the Sci-Fi Channel era are faggoty windbags.