• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unpopular opinion, white privilege exists

G

Look at this cunt. Her biggest issue, that she gets to whine in the news about, is trolls saying she has big ears online. And her fat layabout white husband. Both get everything handed to them. If they lived in any other country, they would have starved to death years ago.

niki gif.gif

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I’d agree if the MPD wasn’t aware of his nefarious plot. Remember piggums couldn’t contain his “million dollar lawsuit” plans when sperging out. All tangible evidence points to him being behind the swaTTings, his only counter is “no child, I did not.” If the MPD doesn’t know this id be lectric shocked.

G

I’d agree if the MPD wasn’t aware of his nefarious plot. Remember piggums couldn’t contain his “million dollar lawsuit” plans when sperging out. All tangible evidence points to him being behind the swaTTings, his only counter is “no child, I did not.” If the MPD doesn’t know this id be lectric shocked.
MPD are pros. They gave jeffery dahmers underage victim back to him on a silver platter after he escaped

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She literally agreed with this and was guilted into admitting they were taking advantage of it LOL

Get a job you dusty bitch
It was pretty telling when she admitted they abuse their white privilege. They virtue signal just so they can feel better about themselves like they are better than others. " We are good people." No you arent. You are pieces of shit just like the rest of us.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Look at this cunt. Her biggest issue, that she gets to whine in the news about, is trolls saying she has big ears online. And her fat layabout white husband. Both get everything handed to them. If they lived in any other country, they would have starved to death years ago.

View attachment 156781
I don't know what it is but something about her here makes me want to double-fist her silly.