• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unmasked with Opie and Anthony

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I haven't listened to an Opie and Anthony clip in probably at least 5 years, and since I remembered this being a complete abortion I decided to throw this on randomly today.

Surprisingly, despite the ship clearly being on the way down, Opie, Ant, and Jim can coherently deliver a show and a story. Kind of interesting that they can't think of any interesting stories to tell other than stories about getting fired. Not at all funny (its not funny, its fun), but still kind of interesting to listen to with enough hindsight.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Nobody liked this when it happened, and I've only seen people shitting on it recently. I remember it being a decent listen, I probably sat through it twice. I also remember appreciating the fact that they kept Norton off for a while, but I wish he was not on it at all.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Stern did a 'History of Howard Stern' that was this 100 hour epic of his entire career with interviews with staff members, guests, fans, his family. They had old recordings and news reports. They practically went through his entire life. O&A had way more interesting lives than Stern. Stern was just a rich kike whose father was connected to radio in a major way.

O&A could have a 100 hours of their history easily. Between their lives, the huge moments on the show, the firings, their most famous bits, what happened to various staff members along the way. You could do hours on Jocktober. Hours on Steve Carlesi. An hour on Rick Delgado, Ben Sparks, Master Po each.

O&A should have done something like that instead of letting idiot Ron lead them in anything.