• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed Pig Man makes demands

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A favorite hangout for the pig looks to be going through some changes and he hates, hates, HATES IT! I believe this is where piggy creeped out female visitors by showing up uninvited.
2022 is not shaping up to be a good year for Fat Rick
84DA7659-7DA0-48C9-B511-304706BD172F.jpeg

G

No working age adult male has the time to go to a museum unless he's taking his children or is trying to have sex with a nerdy gal. Fat probably goes there when Drinky is getting her cunt fumigated with Popeye's gas and the bars aren't open yet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No working age adult male has the time to go to a museum unless he's taking his children or is trying to have sex with a nerdy gal. Fat probably goes there when Drinky is getting her cunt fumigated with Popeye's gas and the bars aren't open yet.
He seems to go in the afternoon on weekdays alone and wonder around like a creep. A 41 year old man walking alone in a museum often is a major red flag since it screams kid toucher. He lives the most pathetic life yet believes he’s above others.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well Pat, it's probably a business decision based on budgetary constraints. Of course, you blew $100K + on a dead end lawsuit so I might as well be speaking Greek, you walking failure.
Liberals love to cry “We need to save the arts!” And want money spent on art related projects and programs until SJW bullshit comes along. Then it’s “the money needs to go to criminal reform! Black Lives Matter! Then cry since the money goes to those useless programs and arts get cut and crime goes up. Oopsie Doodles!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Peter Pan Patrick hates when children's museums shut down.

You do realize things like this are shutting down all over the world because of you braindead liberals and your stupid Covid-related shutdowns, right? Period.

they want to shut down society and think “lives are more important than the economy” because they are such great humanitarians.

obviously the economy is our lives, where do they think the money comes from to run hospitals and pay nurses? Fucking idiots

not to mention unemployed people kill themselves, often outright or by the consequences of being dead broke.

the economic devastation these fucking idiots have wrought to virtue signal will kill far more people than the fat person flu ever can. 100s of millions in shit countries have been pushed into famine.

it’s beyond comprehension when you think about it, history will judge this period very very badly, and people will all pretend they were against the hysteria when they aren’t.

that’s my Joe Cumia rant for the day

P

potatopeeler63

not only is the OP matt a fucking creep for using his daughter as a virtue signaling prop to raise attention for some shitty public works museum, it's even weirder that a 41 year old fat man who has no kids, is in agreement.

Does pat think because he has 46k followers that he has more reach? do my bidding, children.

I get it if rick would go there with annabelle, but she's has no clue what he looks like so....

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Don't forget than he and Niki went to disneyworld. As middle-aged adults, without children. Rick's bizarre love of going places meant for children is fucking weird. Best case scenario, it shows a frighteningly severe case of arrested development. And that checks out with his sassy Twitter talk, trying to ape the lingo of zoomers and tiktokers. He's emotionally still completely a child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don't forget than he and Niki went to disneyworld. As middle-aged adults, without children. Rick's bizarre love of going places meant for children is fucking weird. Best case scenario, it shows a frighteningly severe case of arrested development. And that checks out with his sassy Twitter talk, trying to ape the lingo of zoomers and tiktokers. He's emotionally still completely a child.
Also explains his choices in Movie / TV. He seems to only watch kids movies nothing that adults could relate to. I’ve never seen him mention any drama or thriller, only space movies and Disney / Pixar. Parents have to watch kids movies since they can’t watch anything for adults but here’s pig watching “How to train your dragon” alone in his mid 30s. I think mentally he never went pass 13, he was “that kid” that was too old to be trick or treating

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Child friendly museums are horrible places. Full of poor people and lazy teachers trying to get a day out of the classroom, while their kids run around annoying everybody. Whenever you have to pay a hefty fee to get into a museum you know it's going to be a nice quiet, well presented area, with no kids and mostly quiet Korean\Japanese tourists.