• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uneducated blacks.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

DailyLoud is a Twitter page geared towards blacks, so they're often just posting very clickbaity articles like this.

The comments are just absolute gold. Blacks trying to connect dots on other blacks getting murdered mysteriously.

Within those comments on black brings up the death of some other black who was found dead years ago in a gym mat. Kendrick Johnson.

"I’m pretty sure they solved this i heard two white boys beat him with a dumbbell because he was talking to his girl and one of the boys dad is a cop and had the school delete the school surveillance tape"

Hahahahahaha.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout

DailyLoud is a Twitter page geared towards blacks, so they're often just posting very clickbaity articles like this.

The comments are just absolute gold. Blacks trying to connect dots on other blacks getting murdered mysteriously.

Within those comments on black brings up the death of some other black who was found dead years ago in a gym mat. Kendrick Johnson.

"I’m pretty sure they solved this i heard two white boys beat him with a dumbbell because he was talking to his girl and one of the boys dad is a cop and had the school delete the school surveillance tape"

Hahahahahaha.
This is why I hope Twitter never goes away. It’s a literal human zoo that one can enjoy at their own leisure.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This is why I hope Twitter never goes away. It’s a literal human zoo that one can enjoy at their own leisure.
Twitter is odd. It is bad for the individual user, but great for society. It’s been the single best way to prove the existence of bots, and the cathedral’s that control them. For the individual, it controls their lives and manipulates them away from improving their lives. Twitter is great.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Twitter is odd. It is bad for the individual user, but great for society. It’s been the single best way to prove the existence of bots, and the cathedral’s that control them. For the individual, it controls their lives and manipulates them away from improving their lives. Twitter is great.
Plus if you're someone who is educated, not even formally educated but just educated on life in general, you can literally see how stupid people are. The shit they fall for. Everything.

It's the best social media site ever created.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Plus if you're someone who is educated, not even formally educated but just educated on life in general, you can literally see how stupid people are. The shit they fall for. Everything.

It's the best social media site ever created.
Just so you’re aware, I didn’t mean a literal “bot”, I meant stupid people who follow their programmers. John Oliver.exe as an example. I’m going to chalk that up to Puerto Rican is your first language.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Just so you’re aware, I didn’t mean a literal “bot”, I meant stupid people who follow their programmers. John Oliver.exe as an example. I’m going to chalk that up to Puerto Rican is your first language.
Lol both types of bots exist on the platform. It's amazing how I'm able to know distinguish them all immediately. Reminds me of that more recent season episode of South Park when Timmy was being studied by people who were testing him with fake news and real news or some shit.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Lol both types of bots exist on the platform. It's amazing how I'm able to know distinguish them all immediately. Reminds me of that more recent season episode of South Park when Timmy was being studied by people who were testing him with fake news and real news or some shit.
It’s pretty funny Elon didn’t have any idea how many actual bots were on twitter. I doubt he ever really reads it. You’d think he’d actually look at the platform before making an offer for it.

“Wait, so you’re telling me half the users are just bots used by organizations to push an agenda, then 3/8 of the remainder are human bots unintentionally following orders, and the last 1/8 are trolls and people fucking around? We gotta get out of this thing. Next you’re going to tell me half the employees don’t actually do anything.”

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Does anyone still have the link/clip to some blacks fighting between a couple of cars and a young white woman in a red car pulls up in front of the guy recording and calls him a motherfucker then tells him not to record reality? That was a favorite of mine.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
1668896820186.jpeg

Would ya believe Mike Creef is a smart-mouth, stupid-ass swamp nigger? I do.