• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated throwaway lines from da show

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
“Euuuugghhhhheuughh” -Fat Bobby Kelly after smelling anything other than fresh food
The best Bob Kelly puke is when he throws up smelling Vos' ear and then an intern smells it and does a slight gag and then Bob starts puking again. I'll try and find the clip I think it's one of the pyramid games with Oscar and Bobo.

Here it is.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Not a line, but was just marvelling at this moment. Lady Di was standing in studio, they were talking about Sandy Kane so they had a picture of her on the computer. Sandy calls in on the phone right then, and Di says "Hello Sandy" to the computer while waving at it, she thought the google image result of Sandy was a live facetime call.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Not a line, but was just marvelling at this moment. Lady Di was standing in studio, they were talking about Sandy Kane so they had a picture of her on the computer. Sandy calls in on the phone right then, and Di says "Hello Sandy" to the computer while waving at it, she thought the google image result of Sandy was a live facetime call.
Haha I need to see this. I forget if it was an intern or just Bobo but I remember someone talking into the camera like it's a microphone. Maybe it was Di too.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Haha I need to see this. I forget if it was an intern or just Bobo but I remember someone talking into the camera like it's a microphone. Maybe it was Di too.
I'm not sure if it happened twice but Lady Di talking to the computer screen was during the first super show "how you doin' Mike!".

Bobo talking into a camera like it was a microphone was during the physical fitness challenge, "that's a camera not a microphone you blithering idiot".

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
The best Bob Kelly puke is when he throws up smelling Vos' ear and then an intern smells it and does a slight gag and then Bob starts puking again. I'll try and find the clip I think it's one of the pyramid games with Oscar and Bobo.

Here it is.

That’s a good one, but I really enjoy this one. There’s a better version that shortens Bob’s terrible rapping, but the end just as he’s building up some momentum is perfect.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

That’s a good one, but I really enjoy this one. There’s a better version that shortens Bob’s terrible rapping, but the end just as he’s building up some momentum is perfect.

I also like the 2 girls 1 cup one where they play the kill bill music to hype up Bobby watching it and then immediately cut it off when he starts puking.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Must have
eye-roll-stfu.gif