• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uncle Paul's Gone Protected

Forum Clout
Might be old news but I just found it and am amused. This guy went after me so hard in 2018 when I had no idea who he was.

Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 10.14.54 AM.png

Gotta hide the bathtub I guess.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He is legitimately the most pathetic adult I'm aware of. A full grown man in his 50s who actively seeks out pity from strangers online.

Patrick seems like a beacon of normality compared to this motherfucker.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Uncle Paul was outright cocky when we first came on his radar. Insulting us, even made some aggro comment IIRC about trolling us to help Patrick. Like the rest of these people, he was a classic coward who thought he saw his chance to be a bully.

I would say “how’s that working out, Paul?” But I honestly think he’s a humiliation / sympathy pig and probably beats off when we show up

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Uncle Paul was outright cocky when we first came on his radar. Insulting us, even made some aggro comment IIRC about trolling us to help Patrick. Like the rest of these people, he was a classic coward who thought he saw his chance to be a bully.

I would say “how’s that working out, Paul?” But I honestly think he’s a humiliation / sympathy pig and probably beats off when we show up
He didn't even "come on our radar", he posted a thread on the sub demanding we stop using his pictures, instead of filing a DMCA like Brojoe and Rick were doing. He deliberately injected himself into the trolling.