• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uncle Paul is talking about impersonators and rascals

G

Of course, Pedo Paul is talking about us behind a protected account. What’s the matter, baby boy? Scared of us big meanies?
EAF8FA69-B710-439F-A0A0-83FA276282D5.jpeg

G

Paul Weimer (aka @PrinceJvstin) is a pedophile. This is not a defamatory statement.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20200804014223/https://www.flickr.com/photos/jvstin/albums/72157625009747735[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]http://web.archive.org/web/20200806231948/https://www.flickr.com/photos/jvstin/albums/72057594089205886[/URL]
Hope she wasn't a little tattletale

Forum Clout
Paul Weimer (aka @PrinceJvstin) is a pedophile. This is not a defamatory statement.

I’ve always been too disgusted to actually look at these albums in the past, so this is a first but why the fuck do all these people we interact with always live in squalor. Filth and trash and just shit all over the kitchen counters and shelves. It makes my skin crawl almost as much as Uncle Paul.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This picture seems harmless and the little girl doesn’t have a look of horrified desperation at all.
It's innocent enough on It's own. But taken in context with the other pictures of this same girl, it's evident where Paul's head was.

I would be very curious about this woman's thoughts about these pictures now, all these years later. I would imagine that she would feel retroactively violated.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220210-092711.png

I'm so sorry about the faggy tone of your conversational speaking voice, Paul.

It's amazing the shit he can find to complain about. I was checking out his replies recently and people were consoling him because he was incredibly upset that he doesn't know more celebrities.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This picture seems harmless and the little girl doesn’t have a look of horrified desperation at all.
I agree at first glance, but there’s some weird shit. Why not ask her to smile? So maybe it’s supposed to be a quirky picture, fine. Why are you in the back seat of a car with a child? The wife is in the front? They’re not gay if I remember right. Even if they were, be a fucking man and tell the dress wearer to hop in the back. Why not drive separate and meet there? So at the very best, he’s a complete faggot and pussy (we’re already aware of this) or, he’s being a creep and volunteered to sit in the back.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It's innocent enough on It's own. But taken in context with the other pictures of this same girl, it's evident where Paul's head was.

I would be very curious about this woman's thoughts about these pictures now, all these years later. I would imagine that she would feel retroactively violated.
I was being sarcastic and failed to convey it. This poor little girl looks like she’s in a hostage video. Her parents should be flogged and Uncle Paul should be put down.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I was being sarcastic and failed to convey it. This poor little girl looks like she’s in a hostage video. Her parents should be flogged and Uncle Paul should be put down.
Oh no, I knew that you were being sarcastic. It is I who failed to accurately convey my perception of your statement. My apologies.

But it did make me realize that, to an outsider, it probably is innocuous enough - until you take in the context.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Didnt he notice the calls to his work anout his creepy pictures increased tenfold (from what i hear) since he locked his account down. Perhaps unlock it and face the music you weakling pathetic leech on society pussy.