• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unashamed deadbeat trades daughter for dopamine

P

potatopeeler63

Im sure the redditors will ask rick what he's getting annabelle for her birthday next month

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.20.58 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.21.12 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.21.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.22.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.23.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.23.25 PM.png

?????
Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.23.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.27.10 PM.png

:ROFLMAO:

P

potatopeeler63

[SIZE=15px]One of Ricks many "best friends" wished him well after the bike accident which left him disabled.
what happened to mike underwood? AKA leads sales guy for angrybooks publishing?
did piggy uuuuffffenddd him?[/SIZE]

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.28.23 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.28.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.28.13 PM.png

[MEDIA=youtube]AhJC4vgRn5I:1006[/MEDIA]

This guy was the reason Rick's first book got picked up. MIA since.
oopsie doodles!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[SIZE=15px]One of Ricks many "best friends" wished him well after the bike accident which left him disabled.
what happened to mike underwood? AKA leads sales guy for angrybooks publishing?
did piggy uuuuffffenddd him?[/SIZE]

View attachment 17781
View attachment 17782
View attachment 17780

[MEDIA=youtube]AhJC4vgRn5I:1006[/MEDIA]

This guy was the reason Rick's first book got picked up. MIA since.
oopsie doodles!
I’m pretty sure Pat and Mike Underwood still cross swords at conventions.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Is she turning 10 in January? That's the precipice of going from a little kid to being independent. He's had no positive impact on her life and is a virtual stranger to him. Nice loser parental strategy, stupid.

I'm sure he will blame the parents who have been there for her and love her unconditionally. See how it works out for you, fatso. Tell her all about Hillary Clinton as she looks to her mother and asks if she has to see you ever again.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
The "I'm very, very patient" line always stood out to me. Partly because of the Elmer Fudd similarities but mostly because of how shockingly unashamed he is to admit his parenting plan is to wait until she's an adult.

Enjoy that Costs Rican vacation, piggy? Punting on parenthood is what paid for it.

G

"I'll turn up in the kid's life once they're an adult and all of my responsibilities and duties as a father have been taken care of by a superior man" is always a winning strategy and definitely never leads to furious indignation on the child's part.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

"I'll turn up in the kids life once they're an adult and all of my responsibilities and duties as a father have been taken care of by a superior man" is always a winning strategy and definitely never leads to furious indignation on the child's part.
He's not paying any child support. Like not even a cent. Yeah, I'm sure she will come running back to you when she's an adult, Pat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout