• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unapologetically Masculine

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
be4949e6db95a648f82243cbfcaff9dc.jpg

Let's check your T count, Leatherface.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why is she cocking her eyebrow like that? It's not a good look on most people, especially not women. Nice drawing attention to your wrinkled skin there, Roger Moore.
I was about to ask about her perpetual People's Eyebrow too. I don't think she's doing it on purpose, her face is stuck like that.

I've said this a million times and it honestly blows me away that more people don't agree, I think this bitch looks like Jerry Orbach in a wig. Like, EXACTLY like Jerry Orbach in a wig.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I was about to ask about her perpetual People's Eyebrow too. I don't think she's doing it on purpose, her face is stuck like that.

I've said this a million times and it honestly blows me away that more people don't agree, I think this bitch looks like Jerry Orbach in a wig. Like, EXACTLY like Jerry Orbach in a wig.
I was surprised to learn recently that Jer did the voice of Lumiere in the 90s Disney Beauty and the Beast. A man of many talents

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was surprised to learn recently that Jer did the voice of Lumiere in the 90s Disney Beauty and the Beast. A man of many talents
That kinds blew my mind too. I can't imagine Jerry Orbach doing a voice that isn't his own. I'm just so used to hearing him call Benjamin Bratt a spic to his face.