• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UGH BEING DRUNK FEELS SO GOOD

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I tried to get drunk with somersby fawkin ciders last night... had 4 and didn't even have a 2 beer buzz. FUCK CIDER.
Mercury Hard Cider is based. 2 standard drinks per can, and then they came out with these flavoured ones that are 2.4 per can. I gave one of the heavier ones to my friend who sculled it and was like "wait, what the fuck did you give me!?"

G

Mercury Hard Cider is based. 2 standard drinks per can, and then they came out with these flavoured ones that are 2.4 per can. I gave one of the heavier ones to my friend who sculled it and was like "wait, what the fuck did you give me!?"
Yeah and mercury is cheap as fuck lol. I dunno how they do it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah and mercury is cheap as fuck lol. I dunno how they do it.
I think it's because cider falls under the beer category... but Mercury doesn't even taste alcoholic (at least not to me).

A mixed drink can over here is like $6, fucking ridiculous. A slab is over $100.

G

I think it's because cider falls under the beer category... but Mercury doesn't even taste alcoholic (at least not to me).

A mixed drink can over here is like $6, fucking ridiculous. A slab is over $100.
Wait what?
A slab of anything? Shouldn't they be like half that? What's corona go for? Like 52 bucks on special right?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Wait what?
A slab of anything? Shouldn't they be like half that? What's corona go for? Like 52 bucks on special right?
Like, if you want a double shot of bourbon and coke in cans in a slab... yeah, it's fucked. You're right about Corona, it's still about 52 on special.