• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC Fight Night Orlando - Wonderboy vs. Holland watch thread

G

Are people really paying $50 for this shit every 2 weeks?

Monk

Forum Clout
Fight Night cards aren't PPV. The PPVs are once per month. Fight Night prelims are on cable and the main cards are on ESPN+. I've never bought a PPV but I think they're actually $80 and some people do pay for it every month. I watch the PPVs on a streaming site and ESPN+ is included with my Verizon cell service.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Not only is no one paying to watch UFC on PPV but the are not even buying ESPN+ to watch regular matches. UFC basically ruined its relevance by removing itself from cable and broadcast. In order to watch every UFC match you need to spend over $1,000 annually which is more than NFL, NHL, MLB combined.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Forum Clout
Thestreameast.io you can watch all the ufc ppv and most other sports for free. I quit paying for directv because of it.

Monk

Forum Clout
Wonderboy/Holland has been a fucking classic so far. Really fun fight.