• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 289

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I watched UFC once and it was just too gay. Anyone have that Norton gif of him getting too into it in the crowd?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
No. Everyone is watching for Benny and Chuck.

I am fine with either outcome. I love both dudes. Both great Christian warriors that can hopefully send that dirty Islamic pig back to the desert.

In that regard I guess I’m riding with Benny since Charles had his chance already.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
No. Everyone is watching for Benny and Chuck.

I am fine with either outcome. I love both dudes. Both great Christian warriors that can hopefully send that dirty Islamic pig back to the desert.

In that regard I guess I’m riding with Benny since Charles had his chance already.
I like Charles but let’s be real, Islam has his number

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I am a YUGE charles fan, but I knew he was totally fucked at the weigh-ins. I’ve never seen his face and mannerisms like that before. And he said “I’m going to kill this man” - that’s not how Charles talks. He was trying to convince himself. He lost before the fight even started.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The biggest advantage that the arab fighters have is that they don't even have to make weight. They just fight in arab countries with corrupt officials. Or the UFC allows them to hold a towel or whatever and re-hydrate with IVs. Islam probably didn't even make weight properly against Volkanovski and UFC let him use IVs as well.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The biggest advantage that the arab fighters have is that they don't even have to make weight. They just fight in arab countries with corrupt officials. Or the UFC allows them to hold a towel or whatever and re-hydrate with IVs. Islam probably didn't even make weight properly against Volkanovski and UFC let him use IVs as well.
USADA is killing the sport. We all just want juiced Overeem and Belfort era back.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I would be absolutely onboard letting these freaks juice to the gills openly.
I know its beating a dead horse but why hasnt someone started a halfway respectable Russian/Japanese no-testing league? I dont get it. I assume Japan is scarred from the Yakuza/Pride relationship so they back out, but whats Russias excuse? If i could pay $20 a weekend to watch a bunch of Bobb Sapp, Brock Lesnar, Tank Abbot (nazi lightening bolt tattoos and all), Vitor Belfort, Mark Coleman, Mark Kerr, Dan Severn, etc type dudes fight, id happily pay pig the hell out of that shit. But at this time i pirate every fight every weekend and im a huge fight fan. I havent paid for a fight probably since Khabibs last one because i knew the streams would be dropping out during the main event. Overeem and Belfort immediately come to mind as they were the most drastic falls from grace relating to USADA. Not that they sucked afterwards by any means but it was blatent as fuck when they started getting tested. Reem lost like 40lbs in the first few months.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
The cards suck and the ufc machine just pump out fights for fixed bets also same reason shitty judges. Danar is a brutal kingpin

All for the betting Danar is also a big time gambler